- This event has passed.
Canada Growth Summit 2019
April 11 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
PPF’s Canada Growth Summit has fast become a Canadian institution, a can’t-miss event on Canada’s economic policy calendar that brings together more than 400 of the top minds in policy, business, investment and government.
In 2019, the Growth Summit will focus on how Canada can compete globally. We have a stellar lineup of thinkers, doers and deciders to discuss and debate the issue, including:
- John Chen, CEO of BlackBerry, will provide the inside track on how he has reimagined Canada’s tech icon
- Canadian economic policy heavyweights Robert Asselin and Sean Speer will present a bipartisan approach to rethinking Canada’s global competitiveness
- Tashia Batstone, Senior VP of CPA Canada, and Deloitte’s Zabeen Hirji look at real case studies from the changing world of work
- Murad Al-Katib and Lorraine Mitchelmore, who chair two of Canada’s six economic strategy roundtables, will discuss how Canada’s old industries are the future
- Daniel L. Doctoroff, Chairman & CEO of Sidewalk Labs, will share his thoughts on Canada and the 21st Century City Reimagined